Tuesday, February 23, 2021

I would like to share Universal Principles and The Art of True Light, to help as many people as possible! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners


Teachers or students, hope for more, work for more, write, for time and space.Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. #NelsonMandelaBooks on days of the week, seven short men jumping back into the graves for color rocks.1:11 Watch Escape The Night, The Clowns, Jokers


  I am a cheerful and sociable girl, and clever without undue modesty. My friends tell me that I have a good sense of humor, of which I am sure. I like everything that is connected with active recreation - active sports and active games, active recreation in free time. In people I value honesty above all, kindness, a sense of justice and intelligence. I do not like it when people are rude and aggressive.I would like to share Universal Principles and The Art of True Light, to help as many people as possible! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners


I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.I would like to share Universal Principles and The Art of True Light, to help as many people as possible! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners


No comments:

Post a Comment