Monday, February 1, 2021

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light installed in me.

 


 I must stand with anybody that stands for right, and stand with them now and beyond.Happy Birthday , Hope you have a great day πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆDaily Events, Cheers And Chaps. ✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Waves To Make, Sons To Shine.HELP ME WONDER WOMAN! YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!

Good men, fish or frogs with house in woods, saved the day.Lots of ways to see the light of day.πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰Happy Birthday , Hope you have a great day πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆDaily Events, Cheers And Chaps. ✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰ Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys, Slaves For Life. Fun and Games, Battles And Wars, Dress Blues, Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach 😭😍🌊✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Waves To Make, Sons To Shine.HELP ME WONDER WOMAN! YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!



Giggle, dance and see favorite Disney Junior characters in person during this romping, music-filled show.Polices,Procedures,Projects,Percents:Causes,Earth Angels:Veterans Housing Matters:
The soul is like an uninhabited world that comes to life only when the Creator lays his head against us.Waves In The Dogwood Trees, Bailey Beatles, Battles And Wars Won. Marines, Doctors, Nurses, Beans To Count, Charlotte Maria Bailey. I LOVE her‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Marriages Changes To Views Also.Roots, Nuts, Kids, Horns Of Love, Hate, Lusts, Lessons, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Seasons Of Pain, Noses In Air, Angels To Greet, Twists And Turns, Mountains To Climb. Glory Dazes Alive. I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light installed in me.


I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light installed in me. I must stand with anybody that stands for right, and stand with them now and beyond.✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Waves To Make, Sons To Shine.HELP ME WONDER WOMAN! YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!



Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters: Roles.The following week came and I'm ready to pick up the bike. It appears some mental issuers?Elaine Schiavone , freaks, frogs, and snakes in the grass, great shots:Games played with crooks and robbers, cowboys and Indians..uritasmith333@gmail.com....Cattle Calling in Desert. Cows,Cattle, And Cattlecalls, Ready for What?...✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Waves To Make, Sons To Shine.HELP ME WONDER WOMAN! YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!
 Cat and mothers, mice and rates, cartoon hits, bumps in the road, kitty with nine lives, cartoon network. Boys next door, military mistakes, basket cases and Uncle Sam, money on tables, lots of laughs, lots of jokes, dances in the rain, joys and pains.Whats the catch? Fairy Tales Recaps. πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’– Butches and bitches, snakes in account, had to do twice, like the name of tips.
 English Looks. England and frogs, English notes, to fail, to agree first attempts Joe's time to turn around, fools up at ball, joys to share.: Whats the catch? Butches and bitches, snakes in account, had to do twice, like the name of tips. DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE, WAVES ON WATER. 5 Monkeys,πŸŽΆπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️ 5151: Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Tales from the dark sides of the moon.πŸ·πŸŽ‚πŸ»Giants, Larger In Real Life.


 Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys, Slaves For Life. Fun and Games, Battles And Wars, Dress Blues, Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸŒŠ.Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up ...

  ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS,Free rides, fat guy, red and white dicks, dawgs, donkey dates.... Truthful and honest: faces, views, and noses online, history not news, to note."Who Let The Dogs Out? Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.Veteran Ptsd Attacks Nightmares, Back on track, writing out the issues up in the air. Tips, tales, and bridges to resources for homeless, displace veterans, my mission in life, earth angel to save the day.


Can it be Friday everyday!Politics & Insights.Tales and tips about the fun in families, and the joy and sunshine from the faces of members of the packs of frogs, wolves, and snakes that we have in your family.Veteran Ptsd Attacks Nightmares, Back on track, writing out the issues up in the air. Tips, tales, and bridges to resources for homeless, displace veterans, my mission in life, earth angel to save the day.

YES I HAVE A GREAT HACKER WAIT TIL I SHOW U HOW YOUR CREDIT SCORE WILL BECOME 320. THE PICTURES WILL ALSO GO IN WASHINGTON ADS AS WELL.
ONCEINTIMEHISTORYWASCREATEDBOOKSWAVES.BLOGSPOT.COM
YES I HAVE A GREAT HACKER WAIT TIL I SHOW U HOW YOUR CREDIT SCORE WILL BECOME 320. THE PICTURES WILL ALSO GO IN WASHINGTON ADS AS WELL.
Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They move it from their faces into their hearts. little talent is a good ...

 Ready, Set, Go, Off To The Races. MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.If you really want to help your friends with their business, buy their products. Promote them.Home for the day, back in touch again, young at heart, joys and jumps, glory and mighty, big and strong now, lessons learned over time, dances in the rains, good times on the beach. fun and games.They have no shame! Knowledge Is Free.

Kids today, what tomorrow, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, ships of fools, boats to float, waves from the shore. Good bye, to the nuts, so long to the freaks, and some of the faces in the crowds. Pages to books,Hello, mates! Welcome to I just want to be with someone. No one loves me. No one cares about me.Time over, moving forward, chasing rainbows, and happy endings.Texas Is Using Tiny Houses To Solve A Big Problem COULD THIS BE THE SOLUTION TO HOMELESSNESS?...They have no shame! Knowledge Is Free.
 Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Moot On The Run:Steven and Charlie R. Jarrot, .. Nuts, Retards, Cows And Pigs: Donkeys,760 902 0855....Rocky Jarrot-Class of 2013-La Quinta, Cali Cow to Colorado Buffalo Bison and cattle do fly.Attention Walmart Shoppers πŸ”Š.Dicks out of Box: Texas Is Using Tiny Houses To Solve A Big Problem COULD THIS BE THE SOLUTION TO HOMELESSNESS?...

  • Stay active and just keep moving..."“Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD.Houses Of May:Asset Finders. BoooooooooooooooooooM!A goal is a dream with a deadline.It is still rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-Lyrics.Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!!!ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER:


  • Nazi camps, Nazi buses when the crowds are in, cows .Hello. Everything is going to be okay. You're going to be just fine. You're going to be just fine.Love:Roads To Travel,Paths To Cross, Above Common. We are facing a defining time for marriages. Glory is out now!."Gotta Know You. Hey..I just can't live without you! Another fairy tale of Jack's or Jill's after falling down the hill.Veteran Ptsd Attacks Nightmares, Back on track, writing out the issues up in the air. Tips, tales, and bridges to resources for homeless, displace veterans, my mission in life, earth angel to save the day.

    GO FUCK YOURSELF.I never try to make any.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The ... Wake the Hell Up!Here And Now. GO FUCK YOURSELF.I never try to make any... Glory is out now!."Gotta Know You. Hey..I just can't live without you! Another fairy tale of Jack's or Jill's after falling down the hill.
    Cat and mothers, mice and rates, cartoon hits, bumps in the road, kitty with nine lives, cartoon network. Boys next door, military mistakes, basket cases and Uncle Sam, money on tables, lots of laughs, lots of jokes, dances in the rain, joys and pains.Whats the catch? Fairy Tales Recaps. πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’– Butches and bitches, snakes in account, had to do twice, like the name of tips.I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light installed in me.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment