Saturday, March 14, 2020

Moments In Time,Glory Dazes Done,Lessons Learned, Rites 2 Reasons.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love,Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.Attention Walmart Shoppers :Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out.

Fairy tales, monkeys to talk,clowns to the left, jokes and laugh.Moments In Time,Glory Dazes Done,Lessons Learned, Rites 2 Reasons.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love,Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.Attention Walmart Shoppers :Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out.
Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Raining Days
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„Stronger for the classes. Love, lights, lessons, lucky breaks, woman for man. Black, White. Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.It may not be kosher. You be you, me be me, still one, strangers today, more tomorrow, raining cats, dawgs, and frogs, hats, caps, hairs to keep, heads to cover, out in the rain. Steps to take, waves to make, views to share,each journey, starts with a step, first. Friends, communicate, mental lovers, feelings and integrity Calm about the air, your here being you, comfort, pleased, like.


Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down . ... .I meant no disrespect toward you in my email. I truly an sorry if you took it that way.

I said no matter what because my ex a friend for over 10 years then my BF told me that and lies. I'm sorry if I upset you or you felt I was being disrespectful toward you. That's isn't what I was trying to do. Good luck in your quest. God bless.



Moments In Time,Glory Dazes Done,Lessons Learned, Rites 2 Reasons.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love,Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.Attention Walmart Shoppers :Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out.


Somewhere between good and bad .Emotionally exhausted but still hopeful.Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world. Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Faces, Plenty Of Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Glory Dazes On Earth.     Noses And Views, Classes Of Snakes, Classes On Sands Of Time .... Fairy tales, monkeys to talk, clowns to the left, jokes and laugh.  Moments In Time, Glory Dazes Done, Lessons Learned, Rites To Reasons.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards

No comments:

Post a Comment