Thursday, September 10, 2020

Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, waves to make, factors that matter. THE TALKING GIBBERISH.

Image


I CANT STOP LAUGHING. Oh what a knight, moats, bailey, and bricks, castles on the sand, rocks to roll, gems to find. Beaches. Mental alert, crazy for a fee, marches to madness, roads to travel, paths to cross.Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, waves to make, factors that matter. THE TALKING GIBBERISH.
Image
Funny, always laughing, less signs of wear, with lots of laughs."Yep", the parrot confessed, then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn you that Jesus is watching."Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!! Water for cows, water for flowers in the trees, food for the birds and the bees.
Image

Love Notes, Hate and Love, Songs To Sing. Jokes of ships of fools, fags out of box, yellow snakes.... Choices made, take a stand. Fags to talk, Steven Jarrot, 7608512267, land whales to deadr, moneys swingers on dogwood trees, site to see. Party today, Friday, yet?
Image

Bones in boxes, dad. Paul Jarrot, Charles Edward Jarrot, to visit.White Heads, Wig Stands,Hairs Knights,Good Times. Fairy tale, girl in red hood, going into the woods, into the dark, hopes and dreams. Girls in red hoods, Lizzy Jarrot 2.

Image


3 Witches, 4 Cali Chicks, Orange And Yellow Lights, Sons To Shine, Rats To Run.End of the Rainbow 😮🌊🌊🌈. Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales:Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, waves to make, factors that matter. THE TALKING GIBBERISH.
Death dance dawn at dusk. Family undead.... Lots Of Hard Knocks, Classes on beach. Love and hate, third party views, fairy tales to some. Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses with the young at heart, Peter Pan and his friends, and Tom and Jerry and the other rats running races for the pies in the sky. Gifts of smiles, gifts of joys and pains, gifts of the good, bad and ugly dazes on top of the mountains.


Joys and pains of growth and changes.Love Notes, Hate and Love, Songs To Sing. Jokes of ships of fools, fags out of box, yellow snakes.... Choices made, take a stand. Fags to talk.White Heads, Wig Stands,Hairs Knights,Good Times. Fairy tale, girl in red hood, going into the woods, into the dark, hopes and dreams. Girls in red hoods, Lizzy Jarrot 2.













Funny, always laughing, less signs of wear, with lots of laughs."Yep", the parrot confessed, then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn you that Jesus is watching."Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!! Water for cows, water for flowers in the trees, food for the birds and the bees.


Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:YOU MAKE ME HAPPY AND LAUGH AND SMILE AND THAT HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT. State Of Blue.: Candy Hearts, Flowers Knights, Body of Lies (2008) - Rotten Tomatoes: Dead Bones With a Story.Fish, Frogs, Freaks, Plenty Of Dicks And Dawgs On Land To Dodge, Love and Lights, Blue Stars To Shine. It's NOW or NEVER..BLACK SUN.IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.Bill Reynolds This is Facebook. Not. This is not the real you ?

Image

History to note, sisters and their views, written out, no talking about the snakes, frogs, and freaks, dances in the dark, crooks, liars, and cheaters. ROACH.Blame me, fingers to point, excuses and assholes, things we have in common. I'M DOWN TO 190 LOOK AND FEEL GREAT. HAVE NO PROBLEM COMING TO A POINT I THINK IT WAS YOU THAT MADE IT LIMP.Dicks, Steven Jarrot. It's NOW or NEVER..BLACK SUN.IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.Bill Reynolds This is Facebook. Not. This is not the real you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment